“In doing their academic studies or sharing their opinions with their...
- Monitor and prepare reports on rights violations of academic freedoms, freedom of expression, human rights and cultural rights.
- Provide library services and resources and facilities for researchers.
- Carry out academic studies and prepare research projects.
- Organise reading workshops and academic courses in Kurdish, English and Turkish.
- Create opportunities for co-operation with different research institutions by establishing local and international networks.
- Organise panel discussions, seminars, conferences, workshops, film shows, exhibitions and meetings.
- Run a publishing house and publish books and academic peer-reviewed Journal of Kurdish History.